Friday, June 22, 2012

Eliminate Toxins from Your Body!


I am on Day 7 of 21 of the Ultimate Reset Challenge! 

What is the Beachbody Ultimate Reset?
It's a comprehensive, no-starvation, inner body tune-up. In just 21 days, the Ultimate
Reset can help you gently restore your body to its original "factory settings," to help
you:
• Have more energy and greater focus*
• Experience better digestion and a more positive mood*
• Enable your body to function more efficiently*
• Help you lose weight*
• Improve your overall health.*
Why Reset?
Our environment has become more and more toxic. Our bodies absorb pollution and
harmful chemicals all our lives, along with the air we breathe, the food we eat, and
the water we drink. These toxins can get stored in our bodies, clogging our cells and
slowing down their natural functions.
It's not enough just to work out and eat right. We realized we had to
take a break from the everyday and find a way to get those toxins out of our bodies.
Along with getting in shape on the outside, we had to start getting healthy on the
inside. We decided it was time for a Reset.
What the Beachbody Ultimate Reset is NOT:
• A starvation diet. (You'll eat three filling, healthy meals every day.)• An abrupt cleanse that's hard on the body. (The supplements work together
gradually to gently shift your body's internal settings.)*
• A laxative-based, colon-focused cleanse, which fails to truly detoxify the
whole body. (You won't be running to the bathroom every hour!)
To learn more, find out what to expect during the Reset, and read Success Stories
from test group participants, go to my Web site at Ultimate Reset or contact me directly at 561-578-9492 or fitchicmelissa@gmail.com and 
I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have.
Get ready to restore your inner health!

So dear friends I am seven days into the Reset and I love the food, that was my biggest fear because I didn't want bland and boring for 21 days.  My favorite recipe so far is the Zucchini-Cashew Soup, check it out it is simple and divine! The Reset sends you gently into a plant-based diet which is wonderful for most people on the SAD (Standard American Diet).  I, myself, being a Holistic Health Coach and having been vegan for a year before converting back to a more middle of the road diet in the recent months, have found the foods are similar to what I normally eat and I've gotten to try some new recipes. I am looking forward to the benefits of the detoxification.

I am discovering on this journey that I am an emotional eater and mindless eater.  I sometimes don't stop to think about what I am eating or why.  I will eat just for something to do even when I'm not hungry. I will eat when I'm bored or alone.  I use food for emotional compensation.  Although everything in my house has always been healthy, whole foods I still think there is a point when you must say enough is enough.  I can only eat so many handfuls of nuts and seeds and handfuls of fruits before it obviously does something to my waistline.  I forget that eating is a mind- body experience and we must nurture ourselves.  I am reconnecting with my food and learning to stop obsessing over it, which I have done for years as a competitor.  I am still battling healing completely from adrenal fatigue (which I will be blogging about very soon).  It can take up to three years for your body to completely heal, but I have been nourishing it and loving it and this is just another rung on the ladder to my health and wellness.  My body currently doesn't look the way I want it to BUT it is way healthier than it ever was when I competed and I will have my abs again, but with an internal system that is just as beautiful as the external!

5 lbs in 7 Days
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. 

No comments: