Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rejuvenation

I've had an extremely rough last 12 months personally and professionally so as the new year gets well under way I have been keeping a positive attitude and feel great! I washed away all the negativity from my life and yesterday I had acupuncture done to help will some chronic shoulder pain and fatigue. I am so glad I did!! Its amazing what this procedure can do for your body! For the first time in years my shoulder doesn't have severe pain the day after a shoulder workout and I can lift my arm without wincing! I also feel revitalized! When I got home last night at 1:30 am from working (I left at 7 am!!) Onward march little waist! I'll be ordering my suit this week hoing to see Caroline from CC Fitwear on Saturday! Was preparing to wait till after my surgery, but my financing fell through so it's not a possibility. I am extremely upset about this but there is not much more I can do at this point so I suppose I'll just have to wait again. Happy Hump Day!


__________________

No comments: