Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween from Healthy Healing Habits



Special Holiday offers from Healthy Healing Habits!


Greetings!

No tricks here only treats!  These treats will help you feel your best. Halloween usually means parties, candies, and lots of fun costumes!  After all the madness is over treat yourself to one of my guides and start on your path to wellness!
Join Our Mailing List!

Like me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter  Find us on Pinterest View my profile on LinkedIn
Fall Detox Guide
3 Day Detox
Want my 3 Day Fall Detox Guide? All you have to do is schedule a consultation with me and you will get the Guide for FREE or choose the healthy skin guide instead!

Healthy Skin Guide
healthy skin
Choose between a wonderful 3 Day Detox Guide or a spectacular Healthy Skin Guide! Your choice when you schedule a consultation before November 7!
Pumpkin Bread French Toast
Pumpkin Bread French Toast
Fall Favoites
 I love Autumn and the vegetables that come from this time of year are my favorite!  I am always looking for ways to incorporate them into my diet!  This recipe was my creation from that love! 

November Events:
FREE Weigh Less Workshop November 10, 2012 11 AM
Healthy Habits Holiday Cooking Class November 11, 2012 12- 3 PM  
Call 561-578-9492 or email FITCHICMELISSA@gmail.com to schedule your consultation before November 7, 2012 and receive your choice of  either the Fall Detox Guide or Healthy Skin Guide! 
Sincerely,
Melissa Binkey
Healthy Healing Habits 

This email was sent to fitchicmelissa.health@blogger.com by fitchicmelissa@gmail.com |  
Melissa Binkley Health Coaching | SE 10th Ave | Fort Lauderdale | FL | 33316

No comments: