Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness

 What do you have to be thankful for? Why should you show gratitude and be thankful? We are spiritual beings engaged in a human life.  We are connected to the world around us and every action comes back to us.  When we give thanks and show gratitude the vibration allows us to receive happiness and gratitude.  When you take the time to contemplate the good things in your life and give thanks for them more good things happen.  What you give you shall receive.  It sounds so simple, but it is so true.  there is always something to be thankful for.  Even in our darkest moments we can find a reason to give gratitude and love.
What am I thankful for? This is the start of my list:

  1. I am so blessed to have an amazing wife that loves me unconditionally and without regard. She loves me for my highs and my lows, my good and bad. She always puts me first. Adriane is beautiful inside and out! 
  2.  I am thankful for my amazing daughter Michayla. She is growing into a fine young lady although she will always be my little girl. She is smart, beautiful, kind, and giving. I am so grateful for her!
  3. I am thankful that I have a home that hasn't been devastated by a natural disaster. That I have food, water, and electricity and although my car isn't running at the moment at least I still have a car and the ability to get it fixed   
  4.  I am thankful and blessed that I work for myself. That I can create my own life and dreams and don't depend on anyone else for my future. I feel empowered helping others heal their bodies and find their true self as a health coach. 
  5.  I am thankful and grateful for the amazing friends that I have in my life. My close friends both old and new are part of my family. They have supported me when I've been down, rejoiced with me when I've been up and always lend an ear to listen to my words or arms to give a hug. I am very rich in life and blessed to have such amazing people in my life!  
  6. I am thankful I live in a free democratic country. That we have military that give their lives for our freedoms. That I have the right to vote or not to vote and that I am an American
Being thankful is easy, it costs nothing but the return and reward is great!  I would love to hear what you are grateful for.  Send me your lists of thankfulness.  I will be compiling a book of Thankfulness and would love to hear from you!  Email me at fitchicmelissa@gmail.com 
I am thankful that I have the ability to spread the word of health to the world.  Let me help you find you happy place. Visit my website Healthy Healing Habits

No comments: