Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Springing Through 3 More Days!

I have conquered another 3 days in the battle to cleanse the toxins from my system and every day my head gets clearer and my step gets lighter.  I'm springing through my days and have bounds of energy at night!  I've even been getting more done than usual and have watched a few movies to relax at night because I'm not dying to crawl in be at 9 pm even though I get up before 5 am!  I have taken time to stop and smell the Hydrangeas and even enjoyed long walks with my partner where we discovered a small private beach hideaway jutting out on the coast.  We sat and talked and meditated.  What a wonderful feeling to become grounded and enjoy nature and just BE.  Sometimes we spend so much time hustling through life trying to WIN THE DAY, to be #1, to succeed, to make more money, help others, buy, sell, do that we forget to just sit back and relax, enjoy, contemplate, be alive and thrive.

In honoring our bodies, mind, and soul it is important to take time to reflect and enjoy quiet moments and get in touch with your own spiritual being.  This is also the perfect time to take extra care of yourself.  Soak in a bath, use a body brush daily to help the circulatory and lymph systems rejuvenate.  Use a tongue cleaner to help reduce your cravings. It is also important to provide your bodies with the nutrients it needs and digestion aids.

On Days 3 and 7 (and we will on day 10) we had Kombucha to help with the digestive and detoxification process.  Kombucha is a fermented drink that's roots date back over 2,000 years.  One of kombucha’s greatest health benefits is its ability to detox the body. It is rich in many of the enzymes and bacterial acids your body produces and/or uses to detox your system, thus reducing your pancreatic load and easing the burden on your liver  Komucha is a  probiotic beverage that improves digestion, fights candida (harmful yeast) overgrowth,and is noted for reducing or eliminating the symptoms of fibromyalgia, depression, anxiety, etc. Plus, it’s extraordinarily anti-oxidant rich, and you all know the benefits of anti-oxidants for boosting your immune system and energy levels.  You can purchase Komucha or make your own by buying a kit.


I am currently holding steady at slightly over ten pounds lost, I have fluctuated up and down from a half to a pound the last few days.  I began breaking out on my chest and face slightly on Day 8.  This is normal as the toxins that have long been with your body from the environment, food, etc start to be released.  Every person has different ways their body detoxes my is always through the skin.  My psoriasis had a slight flare up but still looks better than on Day 1.  Two more days to go and I will post the results!

No comments: